Do you have trouble going to sleep and staying asleep at night? If so, this is not surprising. According to studies from the Mayo clinic and other facilities, more than 3 million people suffer from insomnia each year. Depression, stress and anxiety are some things that can cause insomnia. People who suffer from this condition often have trouble falling asleep and do not feel well rested when they awake.
There are some habits that can help treat insomnia.
1. Stick to a regular sleep schedule. You should go to bed and get up at the same time everyday.
2. Don't nap during the day. This can make it hard to fall asleep at night. If you absolutely have to have a nap, try to limit it to 30 minutes; and take it before 3 pm.
3. Limit caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. Don't drink caffeine within the 8 hours before your bedtime. Nicotine is a stimulant, and alcohol can help you fall asleep, but it interferes with the quality of sleep that you get.
4. Avoid eating late. Don't eat heavy or rich foods within 2 hours of bedtime.
5. Get regular exercise. Get in the habit of exercising for 30 minutes or more each day. Over time, this will help you rest better.
Le-Vel has created a nutritional supplement that also supports sleep health. Thrive Plus SGT Rest gives the body essential nutrients needed to offer improved sleep patterns, relaxation support, stress & tension support and a calming effect. Thrive Rest helps you go to sleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.
Thrive Rest Ingredients
- Ashwagandha has been known to restore the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Bacopa improves mental functioning, including comprehendsion, memory and recollection.
- Hops and chamomile extracts both aid in sleeping and help reduce stress and anxiety.
For more information on Thrive Plus SGT Rest click here!