Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Do you have trouble going to sleep and staying asleep at night? If so, this is not surprising. According to studies from the Mayo clinic and other facilities, more than 3 million people suffer from insomnia each year. Depression, stress and anxiety are some things that can cause insomnia. People who suffer from this condition often have trouble falling asleep and do not feel well rested when they awake.
There are some habits that can help treat insomnia.
1. Stick to a regular sleep schedule. You should go to bed and get up at the same time everyday.
2. Don't nap during the day. This can make it hard to fall asleep at night. If you absolutely have to have a nap, try to limit it to 30 minutes; and take it before 3 pm.
3. Limit caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. Don't drink caffeine within the 8 hours before your bedtime. Nicotine is a stimulant, and alcohol can help you fall asleep, but it interferes with the quality of sleep that you get.
4. Avoid eating late. Don't eat heavy or rich foods within 2 hours of bedtime.
5. Get regular exercise. Get in the habit of exercising for 30 minutes or more each day. Over time, this will help you rest better.
Le-Vel has created a nutritional supplement that also supports sleep health. Thrive Plus SGT Rest gives the body essential nutrients needed to offer improved sleep patterns, relaxation support, stress & tension support and a calming effect. Thrive Rest helps you go to sleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.
Thrive Rest Ingredients
- Ashwagandha has been known to restore the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Bacopa improves mental functioning, including comprehendsion, memory and recollection.
- Hops and chamomile extracts both aid in sleeping and help reduce stress and anxiety.
For more information on Thrive Plus SGT Rest click here!
Thursday, November 5, 2015
I hope that these tips help you increase revenue, success and build a strong customer base in 2016!
You have to keep your personal brand alive. Make sure that your website represents you and your company the way that you want to be seen. You also need to maintain a strong social media presence. Social media is an invaluable tool for networking. Also, make sure that your message is the same throughout your company website and social media sites. Try to keep the design elements consistent on each platform.
Don’t just rely on social media and the internet though. It is important to keep your presence alive in traditional media such as interviews and newspaper articles also. Remember that branding is about making sure that the world knows who you are and what you have to offer, as well as what sets you apart from the competition. This is an ongoing effort that never stops.
Sell yourself. Selling is not always about your product or service. Just think about it, there are probably hundreds or maybe even thousands of people offering the same product or service that you are offering. You have to make buyers want to do business with you instead of the competition. Market yourself by dressing for success and having confidence and charisma. You should also make your prospect feel comfortable. People will not buy from you if they do not like and trust you.
Listening is also very important. Just by listening, you can gather all the information that you need to close the deal. You can ask questions without asking by learning how to open up the dialogue and listening. Listening also help you learn what is important to you prospects. This way you will create value, need and solutions for your customers.
I hope that this little bit of information helps you in your business, and I wish you much success in 2016 and the years to come!
Make a healthy lifestyle change in 2016! http://hdavis.le-vel.com/experience