Sunday, April 13, 2014

"What is your reason for looking into working for yourself?

I have been thinking about the reasons that I am pursuing working for myself a lot lately.  I currently work two part time jobs outside of the home.  I work from 7:30 am until 12 pm on Monday through Thursday and 7:30 am until 2 pm on Friday in the computer lab at the college that I attend.  I also work from 3 pm until 8 pm at a distribution center that manufactures products for GNC.  As I mentioned before, I also attend school part time.

Right now I need both of these jobs just to make ends meet.  I have missed out on so much time with my kids over the years, because I have always had to work.  My kids are now 17 and 12.  My daughter only has one year of high school left, and then she will be leaving home for college.  Even though I have always tried to be an active parent, work has caused me to miss out on a lot of things over the past 17 years.

My main reason for working so hard to build a home based business for myself is the ability to be there for my kids more.  When I build my online income enough to supplement my computer lab job, I am going to quit my second job.

I would like to have more time for my kids and future grand kids in the future than I have in the past.  I also got engaged on Valentine's Day and would like to have time to enjoy life with my partner.

These are the things that motivate me to keep going when I get discouraged.  I hope that all of you reading this will think about the reasons that you started your own businesses whenever things get hard.

Work at home. NO fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment