* Try a wrinkle releaser instead o ironing, or iron at night.
* Make a to do list each night for the next day. This could also help you sleep better, because you will go to bed with less on your mind.
* Go ahead and pick your outfit for the following day the night before.
* Know what the weather is going to be like the next day. This will help you choose your outfit for the day.
* Another good idea is to have your outfits planned for the whole week. You can label your hangers with the days of the week to keep your outfits organized.
* Prepare lunch for your kids and yourself ahead of time. Eating a lunch that is prepared at home will not only save you time but it will also save you money.
* Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up. This will boost your energy and help your body wake up.
* Go to bed at the same time each night. You tend to rest better when you follow a routine. Better sleep can be better than more sleep.
* If you workout in the mornings, go to sleep in your workout clothes.
* Brush your teeth in the shower.
* Set your coffee maker to start brewing 10 minutes before your alarm goes off.
* Place your keys on top of anything that you don't want to forget in the morning.
* Avoid hitting the "snooze" button. If you drift back off to sleep, you will restart your brain's sleep cycle. This will cause you to be even groggier when you get out of bed.
Along with these tips, our Thrive product line will help you get your day off to a great start and help you feel better all day by putting your body at it's peak physical and mental level. It's quick and easy. Just take 2 capsules on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up, followed by the shake mix about 40 mins later & apply the DFT patch before you walk out the door. It's simple as 1-2-3. Contact me for more info, samples or to get started. Click here to find out more about the Thrive 8 wk Experience!