Tuesday, April 22, 2014

How much money do you spend on vitamins & health supplements each month?

How many pills do you have to take, shakes do you have to drink and bars do you have to eat each day?
Are you really seeing any results?
Join the 8 week Thrive Experience. It’s simple as 1-2-3.
1.       Take 2 capsules as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach
2.       Drink the shake mix about 30 minutes later
3.       Apply the DFT patch
And you’re done for the day.

The "Thrive Experience" is formulated to help your body operate at its peak performance state. 
The Lifestyle Capsules and the Lifestyle Shake will benefit you in the following areas:

Weight Management  Cognitive Performance   Digestive & Immune Support  Joint Support   Lean Muscle Support   Pain Management  Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Support

The DFT, Derma Fusion Technology, will benefit you in the following areas:

Weight Management  Mental Clarity  Appetite Control  Metabolic Support  All Natural Time Release
Just taking these three steps once everyday will make such a big difference in your entire day.  I have been taking Thrive for a couple months now.  I measured myself last night.  I have lost two inches from my waist and my hips.  Thrive has helped with my metabolism and energy levels causing me to get a lot more out of my workouts.  I also use Thrive Plus Balance which helps with • Digestive Support • Weight Management • Improves Nutrition Absorption • Immune Support • Metabolic Support • Intestinal Support
And the best part is if you refer 2 people who become customers then you get your product for free every month for as long as they remain a customer. Get more information and watch our video at http://hdavis.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment