Monday, March 3, 2014

Work at home without spending a dime.

I am so lucky to have found a company that allows me to work at home without having to pay any sign up or monthly fees... ever.  I have truly been blessed and enjoy spreading this blessing with other people.  This has been a wonderful opportunity for my family and myself.

I am a Lifestyle Brand Promoter with Le-Vel.  I promote the Thrive 8 week experience.  Our products promote 

  •  Weight Management  Cognitive Performance

  •  Digestive & Immune Support  Joint Support

  •  Lean Muscle Support  Pain Management

  •  Anti-Aging  Antioxidant Support
The Thrive 8 week experience is a premium lifestyle plan.  We help  individuals experience and reach peak physical and mental levels.  



  • Take Your Workouts to New Levels



  • Get Rid of Aches & Pains

I am not required to make any purchases or meet any quotas.  There are never any sign up fees or monthly fees required to remain a promoter with Le-Vel.  I have a great team of people working with me.  Everybody in the company is so helpful.  I know that I will never have to build my business on my own.  

We have corporate team calls every Monday and Thursday night 8 pm CST / 9 pm EST 
530-881-1400 pin 137907#.  
We also have a recorded call that you can listen to at 530-881-1499 pin 137907#.  This is a 24 hour line and will give you more information about the company and opportunity.
Simply take a few minutes to listen to our recorded call and sign up for FREE at http://www.hdavis.le-vel.com/enroll.  I look forward to working with you and helping you make your dreams come true.  http://www.hdavis.industryshift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment