1. Wash your face. The feel of cold water on your skin can revitalize you. Washing your hands and face can have a wake up effect if you start to feel tired. A mid day shower may also help.
2. Drink cold fluids throughout the day. It is recommended that you drink six to eight glasses of water day for health reasons. Cold liquids have an immediate, refreshing effect.
3. Go to bed an hour earlier. An extra hour of sleep will cause you to have an increased energy level the next morning. Instead of sitting around, killing time, turn off the lights and go to bed.
4. Stay away from alcohol during the workday. Alcohol can make you drowsy. When having business lunches, order iced tea instead of a cocktail or wine.
5. Eat breakfast. Even a light snack can help revitalize you.
6. Don't eat big meals in the middle of the day. Big meals make you sleepy. Try breaking your meals down into five or six small meals instead of eating two or three big meals.
7. Exercise. Workout for at least half an hour a day at least three days a week. It could be walking, jogging on a treadmill, or riding a bike. Any moderate exercise program will help.
8. Take a cat nap. Try taking a 15 to 20 minute nap. Don't sleep for longer than 20 minutes. Anything more than 20 minutes will cause you to be groggy for the remainder of the day. This is especially beneficial if you did not get enough sleep the night before. But don't nap too late in the day. This can make it hard for you to go to sleep at bedtime.
9. Take a multivitamin. This way you will always know that you basic minimum daily nutrition requirements have been taken care of. We have a wonderful product line at http://hdavis.le-vel.com/shop
I hope that these 9 tips will help you revitalize your body and mind.