Sunday, January 26, 2014

Start the 8wk Thrive Experience and/or start your own FREE business


I am happy to be a part of a great business that has been on the internet for 16 months.  In those 16 months, we have experienced 12 months in a row of growth. We are not a weight loss or energy drink company.  Le-Vel is a lifestyle company.
The Thrive Experience takes the body to it's peak state of where it needs to be.  The Thrive Experience consists of 2 capsules, a shake mix and DFT patch.  There is not one "magic" ingredient, but a nutritional forumual. 

Our products help with:
Weight Management 
Cognitive Performance a
Digestive & Immune Support Joint Support 
Lean Muscle Support 
Pain Management 
Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Support 
Increased energy

http://www.hdavis.le-vel.com

Since starting the Thrive Experience, I have not been as tired as I used to be and I am getting more out of my workouts.  I work 2 jobs.  I work mornings at a technical college and evenings in a manufacturing facility.  I work an average of 50 hours a week between both jobs.  I also attend school. On top of all this I have 2 kids at home. Thrive has really helped me stay focused and given me the physical ability to get everything done. 

Another great advantage of our business is that there are never any fees or purchase requirements to become a Lifestyle Brand promoter and make money at home.  You can listen to our recorded call at 530-881-1499 pin 137907#
We also have weekly team calls every Tuesday & Thursday at 530-881-1400 pin 137907#


No comments:

Post a Comment